-
October 17th, 2007, 12:39 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Specifically RS 1001
Foam is dry rotted on the woofs. Haven't been used in 10 years or so
These were "mini monitors" in a studio we used to have.
Anybody want them free? You fix them. You pay shipping.
I don't work much anymore. My brother does Ebay, he will ship, prolly will take a week to ship. I hate to landfill them. If somebody needs a pic that's doable, but I figger just Google.
Please send PM, first PM gets them.
-
October 17th, 2007, 12:44 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
http://item.express.ebay.com/Consume...mdZExpressItem
Frequency Response: 70Hz - 22kHz (+/-3dB)
Crossover Frequency: 4.5kHz
Sensitivity: 89dB (1 watt/1 meter)
Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
Power Rating: 8 - 50 watts
Woofer: 4.5" (11.4cm) IMG
Tweeter: 0.5" (1.3 cm) polyspherite
-
October 17th, 2007, 11:45 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks